5 Tips for
Middle School Success:
To be successful in middle school, you need to:
- Get organized - Dealing with multiple teachers can be challenging, but it is good practice for high school!
- Learn time management - Make sure to use your planner to help you keep track of on-going assignments.
- Develop note-taking and study skills - Discover the best ways YOU learn and figure out how YOU like to study.
- Have confidence in your ability to learn, change and grow - Keep an open mindset in all your classes, especially subjects you don't like as much. You can learn anything!
- TRY! - Don't fall into the trap of always waiting for help. Do the thinking yourself. Push yourself. You'll be impressed!